NEW DELHI: Central Railway Recruitment Cell has released a notification for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway against 2532 slots.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully and then apply for the apprentice posts starting from February 6, 2021.
The candidates can apply through the official website – rrccr.com – till 05:00 pm on March 5, 2021. Candidates can submit their applications online only on RRC’s website www.rrccr.com
The Central Railway is offering these vacancies at various locations like Pune, Mumbai, Solapur, Nagpur and Bhusawal and on various units such as Carriage and Manmad Workshop, Parel Workshop, Mumbai Kalyan Diesel Shed, Wagon etc.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Unit-wise vacancy details
|1||Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder||258|
|2||Mumbai Kalyan Diesel Shed||53|
|3||Kurla Diesel Shed||60|
|4||Sr.DEE (TRS) Kalyan||179|
|5||Sr.DEE (TRS) Kurla||192|
|8||S&T Workshop, Byculla||60|
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Location-wise vacancy details
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder||258|
|Mumbai Kalyan Diesel Shed||53|
|Kurla Diesel Shed||60|
|Sr.DEE (TRS) Kalyan||179|
|Sr.DEE (TRS) Kurla||192|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla||60|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||122|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal||80|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop||118|
|TMW Nasik Road||49|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||31|
|Diesel Loco Shed||121|
|Electric Loco Shed||48|
|Ajni Carriage & Wagon Depot||66|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||58|
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on January 1, 2021. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
Accordingly for different communities, the eligible Date of Birth range shall be as follows :
Candidate should be born between (both dates inclusive)
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Minimum Educational Qualification
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Application fees
Rs. 100/- (Non-refundable)
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Selection Process for Central Railway Apprentice Posts
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: How to apply online
1) Candidates are required to apply online by visiting www.rrccr.com
2) Fill up the personal details/Bio-Data carefully.
3) Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
4) Candidates are required to upload their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm taken not later than three months from the date of application in colour, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb) with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses.
Following documents to be uploaded
1) SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
2) Certificate for proof of date of birth
3) Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
4) National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
5) Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
6) Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
7) Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.